The first time you visit Web Press, you will need to select a project through these steps:
- Click Select Project in the upper right corner of the screen.
A dropdown menu appears
- In the dropdown menu, click the link of the project you wish to use (usually Springfield).
For this training tutorial select Web Press Training.
The project becomes active, and the Select a Web Site page appears.
- Click SmartEdit tab.
- Click Full table of contents link.
- Click Springfield Training link.
- Click Main link.
- Select a Training Session from the list of sessions on the left hand side of the page.
- Select an extra page from the Extra Users list on the left side of the page.
Here is where you will be making changes and learning about web press resources and how to modify your page how you see fit.