Linking a File in Content
- Open the Rich Text Block you want to add a file link to.
- Highlight the text you want to turn into the link and select the Link icon from the Rich Text Editor options.
- Change the Link Type drop-down to be Asset from Management Server.
- Select the Browse Server button to open the Asset Manager.
- Select Switch Folder and select the desired asset folder.
- Search for and select the asset you want to add (select the name of the asset, not the file icon) and select OK.
- While back on the Link window, select OK.