A Facebook Feed allows your department or organization's Facebook posts to show up on your Web Press site.
Facebook Feed Blocks
Below is a sample of how the Facebook Feed Block would render on your Web page. The feed scales to fill the column width.
Example Facebook Feed
- Only use when your Facebook page is active.
- Strive to use one social feed per Web page. Choose the feed that is most active or applicable.
- Use as supplemental content on a Web page. Use rich text blocks to provide primary content.
- Use within a 50% or 66% column width to accommodate feed images and other wide content.
Add a Facebook Feed Block
- Click the dot for Open Row.
New dot options appear.
- Click the dot for Edit column contents.
The Edit Link Element window opens.
- On the Edit Link Element page, click Create and Connect Page.
The Content Class Groups windowopens.
- On the top portion of the screen, click the Feeds group.
- On the bottom portion of the screen, click Facebook Feed Block.
- Enter a Headline for the page.
This headline will not be visible on the live site.
- Open the Facebook Feed page if it is not already open.
- Click the dot for Edit Facebook Feed properties.
The Edit Elements via Form window opens.
- Enter the URL for the Facebook Page you would like to use. Click Ok.
- Leave the height blank for default height, or adjust to height preference in pixels.
Place your Facebook Feed in a "Two Equal" column for optimal display.