A Spotlight is a page that shows information about a student, faculty member, or alumni (along with other options) from Missouri State University within a certain department or organization. Follow the instructions below to add a Spotlight to your website.
- Open the Column Page and click on the Edit column contents dot.
- Click the Create and Connect Page link.
- Select Specialized Content in the top portion. Click on Spotlight in the bottom portion of the page.
- Enter a headline. The headline is not going to be visible on the live site. It will only be used for searching purposes. Click OK.
You will be redirected back to the open Spotlight page in Web Press.
- Click on the Edit Spotlight Types dot.
- Select the appropriate campus (Springfield or West Plains)
- Select the appropriate spotlight types (alumni, students, etc.) and the correct sponsors from the drop down menu
- Then click the Submit Criteria button.
- Submit and release the page.