Social media buttons provide a large, familiar connection to your content on other sites. They can be added in the left navigation bar or the main content area.
Add a Social Media Button
- Open the Foundation Page of the web site where you would like to add Social Media buttons.
The page opens and displays additional options.
- To add Social Media buttons to the page, click the Edit List of Content Pages dot.
A window opens displaying choices.
- Click the Create and Connect Page option.
A list of Content Class Groups appears.
- Under the General Pages category select one of the Social Media Buttons.
- Enter a Headline and the name of your organization as it will appear on the button. click Ok.
The window will close and your button will now appear on your page.