Use a Scholarship Block to display information about departmental and foundation scholarships.
Below is a sample of how the Scholarship Block would render on your Web page. The shaded block scales to fill the column width.
- Filter to your website.
- Update and review the departmental scholarship criteria annually.
- Consult with the Missouri State Foundation for other updates.
- Consider using with rich text blocks or action block to share related resources.
Add a Scholarship Block
- Click the dot for Open Row.
New dot options appear.
- Click the dot for Edit column contents.
The Edit Link Element window appears.
- Select Create and Connect Page.
The List of Content Class Groups will appear.
- Select Specialized Content above, then select Scholarship Block below.
The Edit Headline window appears.
- Enter a headline for the Scholarship Block and select OK. (This headline will not appear outside of Web Press.)
The window will close and a new Scholarship Block will appear on your Web page.
Add your department's scholarship information to your site
- Click the dot for Open Scholarship List Page.
- Click the dot for Add scholarship page.
The page will reload with the new page added.
- Click the dot for Open Scholarship Information Page.
- Select a sponsor from the dropdown and click Add sponsor.
- Click the dot for Edit content via form.
- Enter the Elements and click Ok.
If you do not have a scholarship list page on your site and feel this is an error, please contact the Web Help Desk.