Web Press Pop-ups Blocked
By default, web browsers block pop-up windows, such as when trying to access the Asset Manager while editing a Rich Text Block (FreeformContent). This setting can be easily set as you get the notification for the blocked pop-up window.
Allow Google Chrome pop-ups
- Locate the Blocked Pop-up icon at the top-right of the FreeformContent window.
- Select the Blocked Pop-up icon to see the blocked popup options.
- Select the Always allow pop-ups from https://webpress.missouristate.edu radio button, then select Done to finish.
Allow Mozilla Firefox pop-ups
- Locate the Pop-up Blocked notification at the top of your FreeformContent window.
- Select the Options button, then select Allow pop-ups for webpress.missouristate.edu to finish.
Allow Microsoft Edge pop-ups
- Locate the Blocked Pop-up notification at the bottom of the FreeformContent window and select the Always allow button.
Allow Internet Explorer pop-ups
- Locate the Blocked Pop-up notification at the bottom of the FreeformContent window.
- Select the Options for this site button, then select the Always allow option to finish.