- Strive for short link names (four or fewer words) that match the destination Web page title.
- May be used as a connection point for Web pages when another navigation connection is not available.
Creating/editing a Hidden Links
- Open your home Web Page.
- Click the dot for Edit navigation for this page.
The Edit Link Element window appears
- Select the Create and Connect Page option.
- It will now ask for a Headline. This is only used for searching purposes and will not be visible to visitors on your site. Write down the number located in this field, and proceed by adding an appropriate name for this navigation block (Ex. "Slideshow How-to - navigation block 1234") and click Ok.
- Add new links and create/connect pages as you would for a regular navigation list.
For further help on adding/editing links to a navigation list see Add More Navigation Links