Adding a Flickr Photo Slider
This section will help you add a slideshow of photos from Flickr.
- Use Web Press to navigate to the page you would like to add the slideshow to.
- Open the Column Page.
- Under the content of the column page you will select the Red Dot labeled Edit Column Contents.
- A new window will pop up, on this window you will select Create and Connect Page.
- Under the new menu select Media under the Content Class Groups.
- Choose Flickr Photo Slider under the List of Content Classes heading.
- Web Press will prompt you to enter the headline. This headline will not appear outside of Web Press.
- Once you have entered the Headline for Flickr Photo Slider and selected OK, select the Red Dot labeled Edit properties.
- In the new window you will see the different options for your photo slider. You will need to fill out fields for Flickr user ID and Flickr photo set ID.
How to find your Flickr User ID:
How to find your Flickr Photoset ID:
- Select OK and the photo slider will appear on your page.