The following steps allow you to save a file currently stored in your asset manager folder. Repeat for each file you wish to export.
- Once you are logged into Web Press, Click the Asset Manager button located in the top menu bar.
A list of graphic file thumbnails appears. You may use any of these images.
- To reach your personal Assets folder, click Switch Folder in the top navigation.
A list of folders appears.
- Select the folder that matches your site.
Thumbnails of the files in your personal Assets folder appear. If no files are listed, then your Assets folder is empty.
- Invoke the file preview by clicking the thumbnail image.
- If the file is a document (e.g., Word, Excel, PDF) you will be prompted to open or save the file. Choose Save and provide an appropriate file name.
- If the file is an image right click the image in the popup window and choose Save Picture As... (or Save Image As... in Firefox) and provide an appropriate file name.