Web Press is the Web content management system for Missouri State University. It allows University unit content providers to update their Web content without worrying about the technical details of editing websites.
This system is administered by the office of web and new media and was partially funded through a federal Title III grant.
Why Web Press?
- Your website will always be in the current design template.
- Training for editors is offered year-round.
- Easy for new editors to pick up from previous editors.
- Your website will be search engine friendly.
- You can easily change the look of your website by applying a website skin.
- You can easily add a slideshow, video player, calendar of events, blog feed and standard social media buttons.
- You can easily create email forms that send the results to a specified recipient or database forms that place the information into a database.
Read more about Web Press.